My new book, Gozo; Is the Grass Greener? Is due out any time now which is really exciting. However, my debut novel, Known to Social Services (known as KTSS in some forums), published by Faraxa Books, continues to attract positive comments on social media sites. Here are a few;
* Thanks to JW for buying me the ‘Known to Social Services’ book by Freya Barrington. Started chapter 4 at 1.30ish & then couldn’t put it down – just finished the whole book!!. I now have a neglected husband and greyhound!!!, kitchens a tip and no idea what we are having for tea!!. Definitely a recommended read!, can’t wait for the next one J.L.
Loved KTSS.. very helpful for me as a NQSW . I am very intrigued about the ending… when can we expect a sequel :)? K.D.
Recently finished @freyabarrington’Known to Social Services’ – a great teaching tool as it deals with sw processes, frustrations & people A.B.
* I am on Chapter 22 I really like the way you bring all the characters together it really opened my eyes to what Social workers are up against well written. F.R.
* I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your book whilst in Tenerife!! What a fabulously written novel. You social workers are remarkable people doing a tough job in a society where people just look for blame. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and genuinely can’t wait for book 2!!! Well done you! E.P.
* Started reading known to social services by the great Freya Barrington can’t put it down!! F.R.
* Hi my friend H wants to tell you your book is excellent. She finished it at 1:45 this morning (H isn’t too good on the Internet) H.G.
* I’ve just read this very powerful book. It’s a must read! It’s emotional, shocking, scary and horrific in parts but I promise you won’t be able to put it down. J.H.
* Finished your book last night it was fantastic, wish it had kept going forever I just did not want it to end. Just fascinating well done you. V.B.
* Read a book yesterday from cover to cover in one sitting, bet you can’t guess what it is called. I thoroughly enjoyed it, makes you realise just what effect the media can have the public’s opinion. A brilliant story, well done Freya. E.S.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me in my new career as an author 🙂